“Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.” We’ve all heard that quote before, right? I used to respond to inane questions with a pretty irate response.
Now, I just don’t answer questions I don’t want to, or I patiently respond, with love.
Of course I slip up sometimes, but as I mentioned to a friend, who noticed I sounded more “confident and relaxed” lately over the phone…
Here’s 10 reasons why:
- because over this summer i made it a point to be more submissive and relaxed in my relationship
- i focused on pleasing another for the sake of pleasing
- i spent time in nature, grounding, crying…smoking
- i laughed and loved, and never took those moments for granted
- i explained my point of view or my feelings, and listened to others, becoming more vulnerable than I’ve ever been
- i went to the 7th circle of hell from pain and back in surrender (even coiling in my bed grunting like a wild wolf) and reconnected with my cycle, to get to know my womb and blood
- i went home to utah to see family I haven’t seen in 20 years
- i trusted that i’d be ok no matter what
- i utitlized my creativity to bring resources to myself
- i made it a point to hear my ancestor’s voices, telling me they would never let anything happen to me
I did a LOT of inner and outer work to relax my pussy. And it feels so damn good. You can do it to.