Today is the day I get to play a dead mother. Lol. Acting is about turning up and down different parts of yourself, like an equalizer. I loved playing this role of a loving mother, and I can feel it’s healing effects on my womb. The one day running show…”Journey into Blackness” by Bonnie Wright of the Afrikan Woman’s Repertory Theatre.
The Helese TALKS! Archives
- #blessthetelephone instagram.com/p/sbRuRRFVPe/ 6 hours ago
- Putting in work. My beautiful vintage glamorous Grandma loves to get her hair done and she's STILL got… instagram.com/p/sbRZGklVO_/ 6 hours ago
- Every time I go to Georgia and see my Grandmother, she asks me to do her hair. We have conversations… instagram.com/p/sbPd56lVL9/ 7 hours ago
- Let nature make love to you. Getting rained on is like letting the sky give you a facial.… instagram.com/p/sa3vQQlVG_/ 10 hours ago
- And so do I #originalinspiredlife instagram.com/p/sTE5uilVCi/ 3 days ago
Helese TALKS! Top Posts and Pages
- The White Spider
- My Life in Pictures
- I'm Feelin' It...
- Cookies and Cream: What People Are Saying About Black Women Dating White Men
- Positive Post on the Trayvon Martin Case: A Woman's Topfreedom in the Face of Tragedy
- FILM REVIEW: NEWLYWEEDS, A LOVE STORY
- PUSSY EMPOWERMENT Convos with Graceful Empowerment
and Relationships Art Celebrities Culture Dating Events Film Food and Wine Friendship Important People International Relations Life Music Nature New York City Nonprofit Personal Liberation Politics/World Issues Race Relations Reality Shows Relationships Reviews Sex Sprituality Technology Travel Uncategorized